The GUH-1046A, USB Type C to DP Cable, offers a convenient solution for directly connecting your DisplayPort over USB Type-C device to your DisplayPort. This cable works with USB-C devices that support DP alt mode, such as the MacBook, Chromebook, laptop, tablet, or PC to an external monitor, HDTV, projector or other display device with a DisplayPort. It is easy to connect, through the versatility and convenience so it doesn't matter which way you plug it in. At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, you’ll be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K monitor or television. Plus, it is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments.
● Enables you to connect a DisplayPort compatible display such as projector or monitor to a USB-C port using a single cable
● Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
● USB A 3.1 Gen1 port allows high-speed transferring up to 5G mbps, Supports resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz
● Cable is fully Plug and Play; no special driver installation or additional power source required (though please note that system will require functional graphics drivers and USB drivers for Alt Mode to function properly)
● Complies with the VESA “DisplayPort Alternate Mode on USB Type-C Connector” Standard
● USB C to DisplayPort Supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors
● USB C to DisplayPort Cable connects to monitors in the conference room or classroom; and high precision 7.1 Surround Sound audio.
● Low-profile and reversible USB Type-C connector clicks into place on your device and latches on the DP connector provide a snug and secure connection to the display monitor.
● DELL COMPANION Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort cable supports the newest Dell computers with Thunderbolt 3; Compatible with popular Dell models with Thunderbolt 3 ports.